As an industry leader, Busy Firm® recognizes the importance of our employee’s health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefits package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and the employee’s family.
Employees may be eligible for one or more of the following:
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), Limited Healthcare Plan (LHP), or union sponsored healthcare plans
- Dental, Vision Plan
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Life and Accident Insurance and Disability Plans
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance Plan
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD) Benefits
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Personal Accidental Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
Financial & Retirement Benefits
In addition to Health, Life and Disability Benefits, Busy Firm® offers our employees an opportunity to participate in 401(k) Savings Plans.
- Employee 401(k) Savings Plan which includes an attractive Company matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Pre-tax Commuter Transit and Parking Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Credit Union
- Paid Holidays
- Sick and Bereavement Days
Note: Service Worker benefits are provided consistent with their employment and/or client contract.